Biography - Dimitrios S. Pousolides
AREAS OF PRACTICE
Pousoulides Law Offices, Inc.
North Canton, Ohio
- Litigation experience in the areas of Insurance Law, Bad Faith Insurance Law, Personal Injury Law, Casualty Coverage Law and Fire Loss Litigation.
- Certified Specialist in Insurance Coverage Law, Ohio State Bar Association
- AV Peer Review Rated, LexisNexis Martindale Hubbell.
- Admitted to practice in the State of Ohio, Northern and Southern Districts of Ohio Federal Court, and Federal Court of Appeals Sixth Circuit.
Ohio State University College of Law, Columbus, Ohio
Wittenberg University, Springfield, Ohio
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
- Member, Ohio State and Stark County Bar Association
- Member, Stark County Bar Grievance Committee
- Member, Stark County Bar Judiciary Committee
- Member, Ohio Association for Justice
- Member, Stark County Association for Justice
- Member, Plain Township Board of Zoning Appeals
- Member, Insurance Coverage Law Specialty Board, Ohio State Bar Association
CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CONTRIBUTIONS
- Discovery in Ohio Bad Faith Litigation, National Business Institute, May 26, 2004
- Damages in Ohio Civil Trial Practice, National Business Institute, September 20, 2004
- Pre-Trial Skills, National Business Institute, November 29, 2006
- What Every Insurance Attorney Needs to Know, Ohio State Bar Association Convention, May 17, 2007
- Casualty Insurance Claims, Stark County Association for Justice, June 28, 2007
- "Policy Application Problems - Misrepresentation and Rescission"
Ohio State Bar Association, Insurance Law Seminar, August 25, 2010
- "Casualty Bad Faith Insurance Claims"
Stark County Association for Justice, Trial Practice Seminar, November 7, 2008
- "Casualty Bad Faith Claims"
Ohio Association for Justice, Insurance Law Seminars, January 11, 18, 25 and February 1, 2008